QIN Mobile COVID-19 Testing
Testing registration is for tribal members or residents of the QIN Reservation and for Employees of QIN or QNE ONLY.
Safety Briefs & Helpful Documents
For any scheduling questions, please call the clinic at 360-276-4405.
Government & Employee Information
Quinault Indian Nation COVID-19 Announcement
April 29, 2022
QIN MOVES INTO PHASE 4 REOPENING AS 2nd BOOSTER SHOT WILL BE PROVIDED FOR QUALIFYING ADULTS
Phase 4 reopening lifts restrictions for most gatherings and requires masks only in medical facilities; COVID Call Center will operate on reduced hours.
Testing, case and contact investigations, Covid leave, food box delivery, medical monitoring and other services will continue
2nd booster shots will be available at RHSC on May 9 and May 19 for adults 50 years of age and older and those 18 years or older who are immunocompromised
As the number of cases of COVID-19 have continues to decline, the Quinault Indian Nation (QIN) is moving into a Phase 4 reopening. See full Phase 4 guidelines below.
As part of Phase 4 reopening the Covid Response Team (CRT) and Incident Command Team (ICT) will continue vital services for the Quinault community and QIN employees that have been available throughout the pandemic, including testing, case and contact investigations, Covid leave, food box delivery, and medical monitoring. Mask wearing will be required only in medical facilities.
Adults 50 years or older and those who are 18 years or older who are immunocompromised among the Quinault community and QIN employees can get a 2nd booster shot of either Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine as follows:
Monday, May 9
Roger Saux Health Center (RHSC) walk-in clinic from 1:15p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Thursday, May 19
Roger Saux Health Center (RHSC) walk-in clinic from 8:30a.m. to 11:00a.m.
Following are Phase 4 guidelines for Quinault citizens:
- INDOOR social and at home gatherings: No restrictions (if applicable, follow all guidelines of gathering facility)
- OUTDOOR social and at home gatherings: No restriction, follow facility guidelines
- Indoor recreation: no restrictions, follow facility guidelines
- Outdoor recreation: no restrictions
- Resume all travel
- Mask wearing required in medical facilities
Following are new Phase 4 guidelines for QIN employees:
- Public building access: fully open to the public
- 100% in-office capacity needed
- Social distancing: no restrictions on carpooling
- Health and Safety Protocols: no restrictions
- Gathering for events should follow the Phase 4 guidance as described above for Quinault citizens
- Training and travel are open
- Mask wearing required in medical facilities
For more information contact:
Gina James, QIN Councilwoman & ICT Public Information Officer, GJAMES@quinault.org, (360) 276-8211, x4205.
Any Questions, Please call our call center at 360-276-2445.
Test Results: All results come back in 1-4 days.
Employees: It is your responsibility to contact the call center if you want to know your results. We will only contact people with a positive result, or if a sample is rejected.
February 23rd, 2022
The Nation resumes mass and surveillance testing requirements for QIN government employees, and employees of Quinault Nation Enterprises (QNEB), including the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino (QBRC).
Following are mass and surveillance testing guidelines:
- Unvaccinated employees are required to be tested on a weekly or bi-weekly basis as appropriate.
- All new hires must be testing before beginning work.
- All employees are required to participate in quarterly surveillance testing.
Volunteers/Other: Please contact the contact the call center at 36-276-2445 to get your results. We will notify all postives, as well as any negatives for anyone in official quarantine. All other negatives for volunteer reasons will need to be obtained by calling the call center.
Current COVID Stats
Total Recovered Positive Cases
Total Number of Confirmed Positive Cases
(Results as of 5-9-2022)
*Cases are identified through QIN testing and/or other County’s testing
Quarterly Mass Testing
- ALL QIN employees, vaccinated or not, are required to test once a quarter for surveillance testing per the Quinault Nation Business Committee.
- Please make sure you sign up 24 hours before the day you want to test. If you do not sign up within that timeframe you will not be tested and have to sign up again and test another day during the designated week and/or do make up testing.
- If you have tested positive in the last 90 days you are not required to test. Do not sign up if you have tested positive in the last 90 days.
- For questions, you can call our call center at 360-276-2445.
If you are testing routinely for work, please don’t forget to register by the 4pm deadline the day prior to your requested test date or we will not be able to process your request in time and we will not be able to complete your test.
Vaccinated staff/individuals are not required to test at this time unless directed to test by the Incident Command Team for quarantine purposes.
**All staff vaccinated or not will have to participate in quarterly testing in the months December, March, June, September, etc.**
The Business Committee will not at this time require employees to be vaccinated; however, unvaccinated employees are required to be tested regularly for COVID-19 as follows:
- Weekly PCR testing for unvaccinated employees in:
- Early Learning
- Health Care Providers
- Child Welfare Workers
- Chronic Disease Treatment Providers
- COVID response team
- Elder program – when they return to in person dining.
- PCR testing every other week for all other unvaccinated employees.
Anyone 5 years and older can get the Pfizer vaccine.
COVID-19 vaccines are available to all tribal members and people who live or work on the Quinault Reservation. Moderna is available for people 18 years old and older. Pfizer is available for 5 years old and older. Call RSHC registration desk to schedule your vaccine.