QIN Mobile COVID-19 Testing
Testing registration is for tribal members or residents of the QIN Reservation and for Employees of QIN or QNE ONLY.
**New announcement regarding testing guidelines 8/29/2022. Please read below prior to registering for testing.**
Safety Briefs & Helpful Documents
Government & Employee Information
Staff will start scheduling all covid vaccines on Monday September 19th after 1pm for the following clinics:
Please do not call to schedule before this time, no appointments will be made before this time.
No walk in’s available, MUST schedule in advance.
MONDAY OCTOBER 3, 2022 RSHC
1:00-3:00 PEDIATRIC CLINIC ONLY (AGES 6MO-11 YEARS OLD)
WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 5, 2022 CKHC
10:00-11:00 PEDIATRIC 6MONTHS-4 YEARS ONLY
11:00-12:00 AGES 11 – ADULT ONLY
THURSDAY OCTOBER 6, 2022 RSHC
8:30-11:00 AGES 12 – ADULT
PLEASE BRING YOUR VACCINE CARD, INSURANCE CARDS AND BE PREPARED TO UPDATE YOUR PATIENT REGISTRATION FILE.
ONLY LEGAL GUARDIANS ARE PERMITTED TO BRING MINORS.
*THESE ARE NO LONGER “WALK IN” CLINICS. EVERY PATIENT MUST BE SCHEDULED IN ADVANCE.*
If you have any questions regarding vaccines please call the clinic to speak with a nurse. If they are busy with patient care, please leave a message.
Quinault Indian Nation COVID-19 Announcement
August 29, 2022
QIN WILL MOVE TO MODIFIED CDC GUIDELINES EFFECTIVE TODAY, AUGUST 29, 2022
Mass testing no longer required as COVID Response Team will continue testing for those who are symptomatic, need urgent care testing, or want to test voluntarily
Quarantine no longer required except for QIN employees who work in Early Learning Baby Room, Senior Program or the QIN Jail
Isolation, including food delivery service and monitoring, will continue for confirmed and suspected cases
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on August 11, 2022 announced key changes to its COVID-19 guidelines. In consideration of QIN’s high-risk population and available funds and resources for testing, case investigation and other COVID response measures, the Quinault Business Committee has determined it is in the best interests of the QIN to adopt modified CDC guidelines as follows.
NEW QUARANTINE GUIDELINES
Optional Quarantine: offered to anyone who is symptomatic, at high risk, or wants to reduce potential spread, and meets the following requirements:
- You are 5 years or older and completed the primary series of vaccinations over five months ago, but have not received the recommended booster shot
- Received the single dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine more than two months ago and have not received the recommended booster shot
- You are not vaccinated
- Symptomatic after contact, regardless of vaccine status and HAVE NOT been positive in the last 21 days
Required Quarantine: for those who meet the above requirements for optional quarantine AND work within the QIN Early Learning Baby Room, Senior Program or QIN Jail.
WHAT IS QUARANTINE?
- Quarantine for 5-days (day 0 through day 5) after your last contact with a confirmed positive case.
- Complete a viral (PCR) test after 5-days
- For 10-days after your last contact with a positive, watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath and other COVID symptoms. If you develop symptoms after initial test, get tested again.
To be CLEARED FROM QUARANTINE:
- After 5-day quarantine, have a negative viral (PCR) test.
- Continue to wear a well-fitting mask when around others in public for 10 days after your last contact with a positive.
ISOLATION REQUIRED for all suspected or confirmed COVID-19 cases – positive viral or antigen test – regardless of symptoms:
- Children ages six years and older isolate for 5-days.
- Children ages five years and younger identified for official isolation will isolate for 10-days (day 0 is first day of symptoms or date of a positive viral test for asymptomatic positive cases.
To be CLEARED FROM ISOLATION:
- After 5 or 10 days according to ages outlined above AND are no longer symptomatic or show significant improvement of symptoms (at the discretion of QIN monitoring)
- Ages six and up must wear a well-fitting mask at home and in public spaces for an additional 5 days
Following are current QIN Phase 4 guidelines for Quinault citizens:
- INDOOR social and at home gatherings: No restrictions (if applicable, follow all guidelines of gathering facility)
- OUTDOOR social and at home gatherings: No restrictions, follow facility guidelines
- Indoor recreation: no restrictions, follow facility guidelines
- Outdoor recreation: no restrictions
- Resume all travel
- Mask wearing where required in medical and other facilities
Following are current QIN Phase 4 guidelines for QIN employees:
- Public building access: fully open to the public
- 100% in-office capacity
- Social distancing: no restrictions on carpooling
- Health and Safety Protocols: no restrictions
- Gathering for events should follow the Phase 4 guidance as described above for Quinault citizens
- Training and travel are open
- Mask wearing where required in medical and other facilities
- Mask wearing is optional in all other spaces
For more information contact:
Gina James, QIN Councilwoman & ICT Public Information Officer, GJAMES@quinault.org, (360) 276-8211, x4205.
Any Questions, Please call our call center at 360-276-2445.
Test Results: All results come back in 1-4 days.
Volunteers/Other: Please contact the contact the call center at 36-276-2445 to get your results. We will notify all positives, as well as any negatives for anyone in official quarantine. All other negatives for volunteer reasons will need to be obtained by calling the call center.
Current COVID Stats
Includes QIN Tribal Members & Community Residents living within service area
Total Recovered Positive Cases
Total Number of Confirmed Positive Cases
(Results as of 9-26-2022)
*Cases are identified through QIN testing and/or other County’s testing
Anyone 5 years and older can get the Pfizer vaccine.
COVID-19 vaccines are available to all tribal members and people who live or work on the Quinault Reservation. Moderna is available for people 18 years old and older. Pfizer is available for 5 years old and older. Call RSHC registration desk to schedule your vaccine.